Concept plans and draft feasibility studies have now been drafted for each proposed centre, with each being specifically designed to:
- Service the current and future populations of the area
- Provide for the current and future predicted user markets
- Provide for the latest industry trends
- Ensure the centres are financially sustainable
- Ensure the centres are as environmentally sustainable as possible
- Attract funding and a Funding Strategy will be developed during the initial phases of the project.
Council are now seeking community and stakeholder feedback on the concept plans and feasibility studies.
For more information on the project and to make a submission please visit the project website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au/aquatics or view the attachment on how to ‘Have your say’ at one of the drop-in sessions.
Engagement with the community and stakeholders in the project is considered crucial and feedback received will be critical in shaping the design and operations of both centres.
If you would like to discuss this project further, please do not hesitate to contact the Major Projects team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
senior project manager